Only WisdomKart has the right to cancel the order if product is out of stock or unavailable. Customer cannot cancel the order after making the payment.
Buyer of the products can ask for return / replacement of the products subject to the following terms:
- Only defective/damaged products will be accepted for returns/replacements.
- User must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- Only those products will be eligible for return policies which are received by us within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
- WisdomKart retains the rights to examine whether the product returned is defective/damaged and based on the verification we will either re-ship/replace the product to the customer.
- In case product is defective or damaged then we will replace and reship the product to the same shipping address of the customer subject to the availability of the stock of the product.
- In case the returned product is not defective/damaged then the customer will be informed about the same and the same product will be reship to the shipping address of the order. In this case customer will have to bear the shipment charges.
Only those products which are returned from the customers as per the acceptable return policy and for which the replacement is not possible will be eligible for refunds.
If the product stock is unavailable then a request for the refund will be initiated and the same shall be informed to the customer through registered email.
In case the payment mode of the order is Online (Credit Card/Net Banking) the amount will be refunded to the same card/bank account.
Refund will be initiated within 2 working days from the date of request of refund.